If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, we might be your perfect match. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like it’s day one. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and in the future. And you could be part of it.
It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
Shift Manager NIGHTS - Swansea - Wednesday - Saturday
Amazon Logistics want to bring on board a Shift Manager who fits this profile, and can lead our team to deliver more than a standard day’s work. You don't necessarily need a parcel or logistics background to be successful as a Shift Manager with us, if you have a quality focused, customer obsessed industry background which carries with it experience of working in a fast paced environment (such as manufacturing, the military or engineering for example) we'd love to hear from you, especially if you enjoy:
• Finding simple, smart and innovative ways to improve how we work for the benefit of our customers and on budget, and driving forward the implementation of that vision
• Working to KPIs such as Delivery On Time, First Time Delivery Success and Enhancing Customer Service
• Successfully managing relationships with driver suppliers and inspiring the workforce to achieve and exceed
• Dealing with customer queries, making sure they are dealt with swiftly and effectively
• Being a calculated risk-taker, making decisions with strong business judgment and good instincts, focusing on the long term gains.
• Being a bold and inspirational leader who coaches, develops and motivates those around you to exceed the already high standards we set, to deliver the best for our customers
• Keeping your operation safe, by developing and maintaining a strong culture of health and safety practices
• Being resourceful and self-sufficient to deliver cost savings, at no cost to the customer.
• Being open-minded, welcoming of challenge
• Promoting a trust culture
• Thinking analytically about project management with attention to detail, the ability to influence others and exceptional organisational skills.
• Being obsessed by metrics and diving deep to find root causes quickly, to drive improvements
• Thriving on change, being inclined to operate with total flexibility, not only on job location but also the hours and days of work (including weekends), committing the time needed to get the job done.