At Amazon, our goal is to be earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve that, we need exceptionally talented, bright, dynamic and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history. We are looking for a Sr. Program Manager to join and manage the Restricted Products Seller Management team in Europe. This role will be based on Luxembourg and report to program leadership sitting in Seattle, WA.
This role will be responsible for leading and managing the RP Seller Management program for Europe, owning seller enforcement and education policies, operations, and technology for RP in that region. This role will require working with various cross-functional business owners across many organizations, communicating regularly with senior and executive management on program priorities, risks, and management, and managing day to day operations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating, defining, and managing policies while partnering with global and local partner (including Legal and business teams) to gather requirements and ensure alignment on priorities, metrics for success, and operational and risk controls.
- Ensuring alignment and consistency with the global priorities and roadmap for the RP Seller Management program.
- Hiring and managing the EU RP Seller Management team.
- Coordinating and ensuring quality assurance for the program’s operational workflow.
- Managing the program roadmap for coverage and expansion.
- Making recommendations to leadership on opportunities for risk mitigation.
- Proactively engaging with business and technical leadership to understand, conceptualize, and improve controls, solutions, and technical architecture.
- Balancing customer experience and trust against risk management concerns when making recommendations or developing requirements for control.
- Serving as a primary program escalation and contact point for seller enforcement issues related to prohibited products on the EU websites.
- Working to promote transparency and understanding of Restricted Products policies, including assessing seller plans of action in response to enforcement actions. Ultimately, you will be responsible for minimizing the number of sellers on the Amazon EU websites who actively and consistently attempt to list restricted products.
- This role will have a high level of interaction with senior and executive leadership.
This role requires strong attention to detail, solid work ethic and drive, the ability to work independently and with primary stakeholders to solve complex large-scale issues, the skill to manage both with and without authority, the ability to recommend solutions to various problems, and excellent communication skills.