Over 2 million Sellers in 10 countries list their products for sale on the Amazon Marketplace. Sellers are a critical part of Amazon’s ecosystem to deliver on our vision of offering the Earth’s largest selection and lowest prices. In this ecosystem, Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) plays a critical role in enabling Sellers to make their Selection available to customers globally and deliver the experience they have come to expect from Amazon. As mentioned by Jeff Bezos, Founder and CEO of Amazon.com, FBA is one of the strategic long term opportunities for the company to improve the lives of sellers and buyers.
FBA is looking for a passionate and innovative Senior Manager to define a fee structure that supports our growth plans while creating incentives for Sellers to act in ways that lower total cost. You will be expected to lead a team of Product Managers and Business Analysts to identify optimal fee structure for FBA in Europe, lead execution of any proposed changes and assess impact of these changes.
You will work closely with In-country Business teams, Global Marketplace and FBA team, Regional and Global Finance, EU Operations and Supply chain Teams and EU leadership team. The scope for this role includes:
- Build Strategic roadmap for FBA fee structure
- Lead and develop team of Product Managers responsible for growth and profitability initiatives.
- Identify, prioritize and execute on new fee opportunities to further accelerate growth of FBA as well as improve key business drivers
- Initiate, define, plan and manage execution of any new fees within the Europe for Fulfilment by Amazon
- Own reporting on impact of planned actions
This position requires a candidate with the proven ability to engage with senior business stakeholders, think creatively, drive results, keep pace with our explosive growth and inspire team to meet the challenges of a fast-moving business. The position is based in Luxembourg. Travel within Europe and to the US will be required