Are you a Support Engineer or Systems Administrator with strengths in Windows? Are you Customer focused? Do you have a strong desire to stay on the cutting edge of technology? If the answer these questions is YES, then the Global Security Operations team at Amazon wants to talk to you.
Amazon Global Security Operations (GSO) is looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented individual to provide application support, troubleshooting, and customer issue resolution for the GSO Security Integrations Group. This individual will work with other engineers to support Amazon Operations' physical security system infrastructures, including: access control, CCTV, visitor management, and incident management systems. The Security Integrations Group is a 24/7 operations team requiring weekend shift work.
- Day-to-day operational support of fast-paced complex distributed physical security infrastructures.
- Responding to telephone, ticket and e-mail requests in a professional, efficient manner.
- Perform various technical project / administrative related activities on the security infrastructure systems.
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of issues to the appropriate teams.
- Reviewing and recommending logical and technical design as defined by documented standards.
- Documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base articles.