The European Supply Chain Operations team is looking for a talented, smart, experienced Supply Chain leader managing the complete Sales & Operations Planning process for one of Amazon new country expansion. This highly analytical role includes close relationship and project management topics with technical, commercial and operational stakeholders across Amazon in EU, thus driving best practices, eliminating waste to ensure continuous optimization within our fulfillment network. If you are someone who has shown success in analysing, diving deep in complex data, streamlining and identifying process improvement opportunities and pioneering new ways to do things, we’d like to talk to you.
The successful candidate will lead the S&OP Planning & Daily Execution and be the business owner for forecast generation in this country, as well as drive the following:
- Drive S&OP Planning Process and accuracy improvements, adjust the network that it responds to growth and introduction of new services.
- Work closely with the EU Supply Chain team in areas including network/topology planning and design, capacity planning, inventory placement, customer experience and backlog management, continuously optimizing for customer experience and fulfillment efficiency.
- Monitor and improve the performance of the network by following and driving performance with existing metrics and developing new ones to track new initiatives. Continuously deep dive to evolve an inventory placement strategy for the network which is cost effective for the business and most optimal for the customer demand.
- Manage operational issues with our fulfillment centers and retail teams, resolving operational queries in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Support process improvements in warehousing and transportation operations with analytics
- Deep-dive into data and processes to identify and eliminate wasteful elements
- Set and deliver country goals relating to forecast accuracy and process timelines.
- Drive EU S&OP alignment on tools, process, timelines and metrics and work across Europe in a cross-functional environment.
- Contribute towards the bi-annual strategic planning process.
- Present operational and project updates to senior management.