: If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, we might be your perfect match. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like its day one. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and in the future, and you could be part of it…
As a result of continued rapid growth, we are searching for an Operations Program Manager who will report to the European External Fulfilment Manager, and who will be a valuable member of the European Supply Chain team.
External Fulfilment supports EU (European Union) retail operations in identifying the best ways to fulfil products that Amazon FCs (Fulfilment Centre’s) cannot currently support. External Fulfilment works with the retail teams to prioritize potential solutions and coordinates the integration with the third parties and manages the daily operations.
The Operations Program Manager will be responsible for the launch of several 3PL sites across EU and make sure they are complying with Amazon high standard in terms of fulfillment quality. Interfacing with the Retail, Supply Chain and Transportation teams and External as well as Internal Fulfillment Operations partners, you will contribute to the expansion of the 3PL Launch program in EU. In taking this role, you will be a direct actor of Amazon customer-centric policy. Key Tasks/ Responsibilities:
- Implementation and launch of 3PL nodes to support business and selection growth
- Ensure for each integration that requirements and resources both internal / external are available to deliver success
- Support and manage critical relations with external partners from the initial phase of the project to its execution and train them to the required Amazon processes
- Work closely with technical development teams to deliver a program which is customer-focused, scalable, auditable and iteratively developed
- Contribute to contract negotiations and ramp-up of new external fulfillment 3PL partner
- Demonstrate strong ownership of any part of their project. Possesses combination of practical and intellectual skills and an ability to shift, and adapt to different tasks that vary between complex analyses and hands-on project and operations management.
- Work collaboratively with internal Amazon stakeholders across different teams requiring frequent travels in EMEA (UK/Germany/France/Italy/Spain mainly)
- Provide consistent, effective and open communication both verbal and written
- Drive new fulfillment Solutions design involving integration of third party logistic provider
- Strong focus on quantitative data working with large datasets and able to use the appropriate software for this scale