Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
We are looking for a smart, analytical, results-oriented Snr. Product Marketing Manager to manage the Kindle E-Readers category in our devices portfolio.
In this highly visible role, you will work with many varied teams covering business, support and tech across both the device and broader Amazon organization. You will manage the go-to-market for new hardware and software in the Amazon devices portfolio across Europe. You will manage the product roadmap, drive marketing efforts to trigger customer engagement with our devices and work closely with sales teams across all channels to ensure your product category reaches its maximum potential.
Our ideal candidate will have deep product marketing experience in consumer facing roles, and a demonstrated ability to define business requirements and drive projects to completion.
You must be comfortable working both at the strategic level and diving deep into implementation as needed for major launches (managing campaigns, writing business requirements, pricing and analyzing customer data). You will show hustle, take ownership and help foster a high-energy, high-performance culture.
We are a small team with a single threaded focus on continuing to make our devices products that our customers love and we only have room for those that share our vision and our passion.
This role is based in London or Luxembourg
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Act as product evangelist internally and externally to all associated teams.
- Lead the launch and go-to-market strategy across Europe for all new products (hardware, software, services) in the Kindle E-Readers category. The strategy and execution covers all channels and interfacing with all teams involved in launch to ensure a seamless successful product launch.
- Establish the product mission, goals, and supporting business metrics and indicators for success including sales, customer retention and customer engagement. Work with associated teams to track the goals, identify trends and take actions to address any problems.
- Measure and analyze existing products for opportunities to innovate and improve, providing additional benefits to customers. Work closely with the product development team to define European customer product needs and get them prioritized for design and release.
- Research and identify new opportunities for Amazon to further distinguish itself as the clear leader in the devices business and continue to delight our customers.