The Amazon Fashion team is looking for an analytical and technically skilled business intelligence analyst to join our team. This position will be responsible for developing metrics and reporting, conversion strategy analysis, and budgeting/costing functions for the group, including working with technical teams, legal, finance, and technical account managers to drive process improvement and track progress against goals.
This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities as well as outstanding business acumen and comfort with technical teams and systems. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. Responsibilities:
· Design, write, and drive detailed specifications for development and maintenance of a robust reporting system measuring and driving content operations process improvement in throughout, cycle-time, and cost
· Drive development of quantitative models necessary for evaluation and implementation of content conversions, sales data, P&Ls, vendor contracts
· Manage and execute entire projects or components of large projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering and manipulation, synthesis and modeling, problem solving, and communication of insights and recommendations.
· Develop queries for ad hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting
· Manage and track annual budgeting and purchasing processes