Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon is currently looking for a highly analytical and forward-thinking Compliance Analyst to join our growing Compliance team at our European headquarters in the vibrant city of Luxembourg.
The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a diverse and multicultural country located in the heart of Europe, bordered by France, Belgium and Germany, with a total population of around half a million. Luxembourg has Luxembourgish, French and German as national languages, with English spoken by the many expatriates and most locals. Luxembourg is known for banking, steel and a number of EU institutions plus an increasing number of technology-centric organizations. Luxembourg boasts a rich cultural scene and a high standard of living. http://www.promoteluxembourg.com
Key functions of the role include: working cross-functionally with legal, operations, product, risk management, marketing, and finance; driving projects to completion; developing strategies based on data; balancing business needs and building a great customer experience.Role scope:
- In charge of daily AML related escalated issues and trouble tickets cases queues.
- Review of suspicious, high risk activities/customer profiles to decide further steps/action accordingly.
- Highlight any exceptions, resolve and document results. Escalate issues as needed.
- Responsible for the compilation of data and information required for the completion and submission of STRs to FIUs.
- Provide support and AML subject matter expertise to investigations/operational staff to help them understand AML requirements as they relate to their function.
- Assist on compliance issues to ensure regulatory requirements are met using various monitoring systems and reports.
- Assist in the creation and monitoring of reports and metrics for AML tracking purposes for on-going monitoring as well as new products.