Amazon is the biggest E-commerce company in the world, and Amazon CN Technology team is focusing on improve the core online shopping experience by building cutting edge product features on Website and Applications to impact millions of Amazon China customers. The team also produces innovative ideas to make the shopping experience intelligent and engaging.
The CN Technology team operates very much like a startup – it moves quickly and is constantly innovating. However, you have the full resources of Amazon at your disposal, allowing you to move at even greater speed. You will find that the team works in a very agile fashion, delivering new features every few weeks, adapting to customer needs as well as delivering against long-term goals.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager – Technical, who combines superb product thinking, data-analytics, communication and sufficient technical skills, to define Amazon China retail search experience, identify opportunities by performing analytics and researches, define innovating local product features, present vision to senior leaders, and drive product development schedule from design to release. You will work closely with both global & local technical team to ensure all business requirements are implemented efficiently and appropriately. You should be able to work well cross functionally, have strong analytical & communication skills, be able to operate successfully from strategic to tactical, and have a strong bias-for-action attitude.
As a PM-T in CN Tech team:Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Define Amazon China retail search experience vision, strategy and product roadmap to create best-in-class customer experience across all devices
- Identify and drive corresponding dependencies of operational and back-end / data services for continuous improvements
- Closely work with global & local search teams including PM, tech, UX, BIE, data scientists to drive product launches
- Optimize Amazon China retail search features and manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, time-to-market, and merchandising support load
- Write detailed product requirement documents and ensure clear communication across business, marketing, design, and development teams
- Identify, measure, and improve key search experience metrics
- Write executive communication and regularly present to senior leaders