At Amazon, we're working hard to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, innovative and driven leaders.
Amazon Customer Service has an opening for a Customer Service Manager /Team Manager (m/f) (Czech/ German)
in our virtual Contact Center or based in Berlin
Amazon contact centres work towards a single goal: to deliver the best possible support experience to our customers. To do that, our customer service (CS) operations teams are empowered and expected to think like owners. We solve problems the first time so that customers have an effortless experience every time. We support customers via phone, email, live online chat, and social media. There’s much more to customer service than delivering a great customer experience in “the now.” Our team is focused on continuously improving; raising the bar in the support experience of the future. We’re also here to build a great place to work for our associates, and to work hard, have fun and make history as we do it. Customer service managers
(CSM) lead and develop a team of associates to deliver excellent customer service. Supported by specialists and leads, CS managers drive continuous improvement for our customers and ensure that we always have the right amount of staff to deliver the amazing service our customers deserve and demand.Main Responsibilities
- Lead and motivate a team of customer service associates (CSAs) through 1:1s, behavioral and customer‑handling coaching and individual development plans; develop talent and manage team performance in order to meet and exceed customer satisfaction goals
- Communicate and deliver Amazon CS vision, direction and culture, ensuring that each CSA is constantly answering the question asked, reducing customer effort, treating every customer as a friend, and ultimately solving the problem for Amazon’s customers
- Represent the Voice of the Customer during Gemba walks, participate in Kaizen events and other continuous improvement initiatives in order to escalate systemic problems
- Ensure schedule adherence, workflow accuracy and team productivity goals are met and that administrative tasks (time-keeping and payroll inputs) are accurate and on-time.
- Support CSA recruitment as required
- Participate in site-wide improvement projects and initiatives