Help mold the future of voice recognition and cloud-based content/services. If you have a good blend of passion, enthusiasm, customer advocacy, curiosity and creativity, you may just be right for the Solutions Architect role on the Alexa team. In this role, you will be working with some of the top-tier companies & developers to help develop incredible experiences that will wow customers using the Alexa platform on a variety Amazon products.
You should have some degree of hands-on development experience (preferably mobile or API development). Your responsibilities will include owning key technical relationships and driving the ultimate success of partner projects. You will be the “face of Amazon” with key partners and drive discussions with senior technical leaders/CxO in those organizations. You should be able to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges and map the intersection of partner needs and Amazon priorities. A great candidate will possess excellent customer engagement and communication skills as well as the technical background to fluently interact and provide guidance to software developers and architects.
You should be fluent in both English and German.
- Provides technical consultation to strategic development partners
- Developing unique, compelling and exciting presentations and demonstrations of new Amazon (and specifically Alexa) technologies
- Delivering persuasive, passionate, high impact, high quality presentations to decision makers
- Document best practices and create development resources that can be used by other developers
- Build reference architecture, frameworks and toolkits to drive scale of adoption in the ecosystem
- Manage complex projects with significant bottom-line impact