Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon EU is looking for an experienced professional to support the launch of a new category within Amazon Private Brands in the EU. By analyzing customer data, as well as competitors and the market segment in general, you will identify opportunities for cooperation. To be successful in this role, you will build long term relationships with vendors based both in EU countries and outside of the EU. You will work closely with the in-stock, product management and marketing, as well as with category teams for our local EU websites.
The position is based in Amazon’s EU Headquarters in the city of Luxembourg. The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is a diverse and multicultural country located in the heart of Europe, bordered by France, Belgium and Germany. Luxembourg has Luxembourgish, French and German as national languages, with English spoken by the many expatriates and most locals.
- Support creating and developing Amazon owned brands by identifying and setting up selection from new vendors.
- Establish & manage long term relationships with vendors by driving negotiation and re-negotiation of their terms.
- Cooperate with Amazon EU’s local business teams to drive campaigns and projects.
- Liaise with the Inventory teams to assist in decision making processes for managing stock and inventory.
- Build internal and external metric reports to monitor new selection.
- Be an ambassador within the industry and consistently enhance Amazon EU’s position.