The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Talent Acquisition team in Dublin is expanding and there has never been a more exciting time to be joining! We are on a mission to build out a world class Sourcing team that sits within the Amazon Data Services Ireland organization. This team will consist of leaders, builders and world class Technical Sourcers who will own and drive its establishment from Day 1.
As a Technical Sourcer you will:
· Evangelize the passive candidate process for Amazon right through to the onsite stage where they become actively interested in pursuing the opportunity at Amazon.
· Drive passive talent acquisition strategies. We like people who Think Big and research or know already where to be looking and Deliver Results in a fast paced environment.
· Drive event hiring for passive talent and participate in career branding projects/programs
· Understand talent mapping strategies and know how to use methods like Boolean, X-Ray and other deep web searches.
· Manage, streamline and automate best practice searches against timelines setting benchmarks and metrics to drive improvements with the candidates and businesses needs in mind.
· Fine tune standard processes for talent acquisition that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Advise our team of Recruiters and their Stakeholders on developing a world class sourcing strategy for a whole business area within AWS.
- You have several years’ experience sourcing technical engineers.
- Experience sourcing across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- You are skilled at partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies.
- You have a strong customer orientation with the ability to communicate with candidates and business leaders at all levels.
- You have excellent negotiation skills.
- You are self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Experience using data to drive decisions and build a business case when appropriate.
- You have excellent communication skills in English (required)
- Conduct interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Participate in global special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.