Amazon UK Services are recruiting for an Experienced Commercial Finance Business Partner/ Senior Financial Analyst to join its fast growing retail business based in our London Office.
Working within the Retail Finance team, you will have full ownership of the P&L Account and Balance Sheet of the divisions you will be supporting. You will partner closely with the retail team, finance and other business groups, to support and monitor the consumer business’ strategic, financial and operational plans. Responsibilities include:
You will possess:
- Analysing and explaining current and historic performance, providing effective commercial business challenge to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are achieved or beaten.
- Delivering consistent accuracy in predicting performance. Drive the forecasting and planning processes.
- Finance controllership of the business unit area you will be supporting and continuous development of efficient reporting tools to support decision-making.
- Providing analytical support such as the evaluation of business proposals, and driving ad-hoc cross-functional projects
You will be:
- A strong academic background
- An Accountancy qualification is preferred, an MBA may be considered
- Finance experience from retail, FMCG or technology companies within an international environment.
- Robust analytical & modelling skills required.
- Demonstrable finance experience
- Advanced Excel essential, with VBA skills preferred
- Prior knowledge of SQL/ETL would be beneficial, a willingness to learn this essential
- Able to prioritize and work to tight deadlines.
- Strong business judgment and good instincts.
- Able to build positive business relationships and work collaboratively.
- Ability to simplify and improve inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Able to operate at all levels, by staying connected to the details as well as being able to step back and see the bigger picture.
In return, we will offer you a competitive salary. You will also have the opportunity to develop a rewarding career with one of the UK's leading online retailers.