Amazon.com strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon Global Selling (AGS) is focused on breaking down barriers to allow 3rd party sellers to sell their items to customers around the world. We are looking for a bright and ambitious individual to join our Global Selling team as a Program Manager to help connect the dots of selection, tools, and processes which enable Sellers to expand globally with Amazon. This exciting role entails working with 7+ Seller Recruitment teams worldwide and executive leadership focused on driving best-in class customer/ seller experience, helping existing sellers expand their business on the Amazon platforms and bridging the communication and best practices across all Seller recruitment teams around the globe. A successful Program Manager must be able to work independently, be comfortable with ambiguity, and be able to influence internal/external partners at all levels of the organization. This role will particularly suit someone with project management expertise, strong analytical abilities, business development experience, relationship building skills and/or international trade acumen.
- Understand business opportunities from country-specific insights and communicate these insights to the recruitment/category teams around the world.
- Work with EU stakeholders to identify initiatives to be driven by in country recruitment teams.
- Work with the technical and product teams to drive prioritization of initiatives considering the Seller recruitment perspective.
- Author Deep Dives into high visibility topics and present the findings.
- Track merchant performance, troubleshoot issues and identify solutions in scalable way.
- Be the subject matter expert for the destination marketplaces.
- Bridge communication and best practices across international teams around the world.
We are looking for an individual that is excited about learning and building a career in e-commerce and is able to:
- Effectively communicate and influence individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Project manage complex, multi-faceted projects.
- Take the initiative and operate with a high degree of autonomy.
- Think and act strategically and tactically delivering measurable results.