- Previous experience as an SDE in a commercial environment, contributing to the design, implementation and successful delivery of high quality software using best practices.
- Fluent with the entire software development life cycle (coding standards, source control, build process, testing and operations).
- Ability to recognize discordant views and contribute to constructively resolving them.
- Track record of ownership, focus on the end customer and delivering the right results.
- Hands-on experience building scalable test services and frameworks
- In depth experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Scala
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.