Build on AWS for AWS!
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. AWS is passionate about inventing the future on behalf of our customers.
AWS UK Leadership is launching a new Innovation Team in London, and looking for passionate builders to join us in exploring, researching, experimenting, and developing new initiatives. This is a high visibility role where you will identify and incubate promising ideas, work closely with specialist teams across AWS and Amazon, and rapidly iterate. Within the team, we will run experiments to investigate new ways of serving and enabling our customers at scale. This is a thought leadership role with global reach
As an AWS Incubation Builder, the ideal candidate will:
- Have hands-on software development experience and a passion to share your knowledge to enable others
- Be responsible for designing and building prototypes in short and agile development cycles that generate value with each iteration
- Articulate proposals with impeccable written and verbal communication
- Use the latest AWS technologies across multiple domains, including serverless, AI/ML, voice, etc.
- Be comfortable working with individual contributors and teams leaders alike
- Evangelizing your experience within the AWS community and enabling them on the innovation process
- Prioritize and identify gaps in current AWS offerings
- Be curious and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Empathize with the needs of our customers and align your work accordingly
- Be a technical expert who is ready to redefine how we leverage the software and technology that operates AWS, and select the appropriate languages, frameworks and technologies best suited to solve the problems at hand
- Not be afraid to fail
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, we want to talk to you!