Amazon is seeking an experienced and entrepreneurial Business Manager, based in London, UK, to join a special project team on a customer-experience strategy project in 5 geographic locations. This team is responsible for creating and growing an innovative new project that will inform larger company decisions.
The Business Manager will be both strategic and hands-on in building and growing this project. They will provide analytical support for key business decisions, participate in planning cycles, work on supporting customers and drive innovation with a goal to continuously improve the customer experience.
The role will be a good fit if you:
Key Job Responsibilities
- Are entrepreneurial and enjoy working with ambiguity
- Are a creative problem solver and self-starter who can work well both independently and in a team.
- Thrive in a fast-changing environment
- Are highly analytical and able to communicate complex issues in a clear and concise way
- Have a passion for E-Commerce
- Owning key streams of the project in the UK, including running day-to-day operations and regular business reviews
- Identifying and analyzing new business opportunities, metrics, key performance indicators, and risks
- Support the growth of the project across multiple innovations from a strategic and operational viewpoint
- Developing and managing complex business processes, including developing an end-to-end analytical framework to help the organization interpret and take action on data
- Performing deep-dive analysis to understand and describe the drivers of the business
- Liaising with external service providers and vendors to drive project results
- Navigate internal teams and work with diverse cross-functional groups, including business teams, finance, sales, technology, support, fulfillment, and supply chain
- Collaborating with internal business partners to ensure project output is leveraged to its fullest
- Participating as a hands-on leader in the business and providing thought leadership to improve processes and growing the business