Amazon is a company of pioneers who bring varying backgrounds, ideas, and points of view to inventing on behalf of our customers.
Amazon's innovative Cambridge, UK Development Center holds teams focused on three pioneering areas: Prime Air, Amazon Alexa, and Amazon Devices.
As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will work closely with a team of recruiters in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships; often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization. Core Responsibilities:
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates, recruiters and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and e-mail (responding to applicant queries, sending invitations to interviews, etc.)
- Maintaining accurate candidate records on the internal applicant tracking system
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed