Are you excited about partnering with retail leaders to drive high-visibility, strategic, revenue-generating activities, to define new replenishment strategies and logistic setups? Are you equally comfortable working with design and development teams to meet daily business requirements? If so, the EU Supply Chain Operations Team is looking for a Supply Chain Manager Heavy Bulky Analytics & Operations Planning (f/m)
to own the Supply Chain and Transportation related planning and execution around heavy bulky products for Amazon Middle Europe.
The Middle Europe Supply Chain Operations team works with Amazon’s Fulfillment Centers (FC), Transportation, Customer Service, Retail and Finance teams. The team provides business expertise to exceed customer expectations while minimizing end to end supply chain costs. This is a highly visible position that is critical to the company's operations management and forward capability. The fast paced growth and scaling of our fulfillment network for heavy bulky products relies on the innovation and operational excellence of this impactful analyst. Responsibilities
- Coordinate and improve dedicated heavy bulky forecast from Retail perspective, product line by product line; have regular meetings with product line PoCs, facilitate best practice sharing and drive forecast automation
- Analyze and and comment on weekly heavy bulky forecast accuracy
- Analyze and manage heavy bulky storage capacity; review product size planning assumptions and work with stakeholders to secure proper planning and execution
- Work with Transportation team to optimize the transportation setup for heavy bulky products
- Work with Amazon's External Fulfillment team to increase the effciency for each node
- Innovate tools landscape for heavy bulky planning to be deployed at EU and global level
- Identify opportunities to deliver step-changes in supply chain performance through configuration, parameter adjustment, or based on innovative mathematical analysis.
- Research, evaluate and roll-out software, tools or process improvements.
- Track the realized savings and impacts, and communicate results with senior leaders.