The HR Shared Services (HRS) Office Coordinator is responsible for managing and coordinating all HRS functions for one of Amazon's remote offices and/or regions. These functions include Corporate Security (keycards, photos), Purchasing and Office Services, Travel, Business Resumption and ERT, Facilities Management and Records Management. The Coordinator will support and enforce all corporate and departmental policies and procedures pertaining to these HRS Expansion functions.
The Coordinator will also look for and propose appropriate solutions for trends/developments in the marketplace. He/She will report directly to Regional HR Shared Services Manager located in Prague and will be responsible for supporting LUX, UK and German locations as well from time to time. Tasks and responsibilities Corporate Security
· Oversees the access card process for the remote office(s)
· Maintains and audits visitor, employee and restricted area sign in logs
· Conducts security system inspections and tests alarms
· Initiates incident reports for all security related incidents
· Responsible for all remote security systems and alarms
· Conducts, coordinates and maintains all Emergency Response Team (ERT) and Life-Safety programs
· Coordinates all after hour security events and incidents
· Provides liaison with local police/filing police reports as directed by HRS and Corporate Security teams. Purchasing/Office Services
· Preparing purchase orders and invoices for signature, including assigning the proper allocation of expenses.
· Provides oversight of mail services and acts as local contact for outsourced mail services provider.
· Provides oversight of AV equipment.
· Provides oversight of remote Purchasing activities, including any involvement with Finance policies and staff.
· Represents the remote office(s) on the Vendor Management Committee*.
· Assists with the coordination of all equipment installations and Moves, Adds and Changes (MACS) Business Continuity
· Coordinates all Business Continuity (BC) activities with the remote business groups and the BC Leader.
· Coordinates and assists with mock disaster drills (set up room and equipment, distribute information, etc.)
· Gathers updated BC information, as necessary.
· Assists with the creation and maintenance of all BC plans and programs. Facilities Management
· Assists with the initiation and maintenance of the Employee Work Order (EWO) process.
· Acts as a local liaison to the building and the various trades should questions or issues arise that can not be managed via phones, faxes and emails (i.e. accepting delivery of furniture, managing relocations)
· Processes invoices locally and submits for approval.
· Manages furniture keys
· Assists with the management of any Facilities Management Projects Records Management
· Acts as a local liaison for all the Records Management activities in the remote office(s) (i.e., including the coordination of records retrieval from Iron Mountain).