In this role, you will coordinate and manage technical project and program development of a product suite throughout the complete software development lifecycle, from design through release.
· 5+ years of Technical Program Management experience in a related industry
· Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical fields
· Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, product development , build processes, project management, and release models
· 3+ years coding experience in one or more of Java, C++, Perl,Python or other
· Experience managing efforts in Unix/Linux environments, distributed systems and/or developing large scale web applications
· A first-hand working knowledge of current web technologies
· Define projects, collect business requirements, and write functional and technical specifications.
· Drive software development efforts and manage priorities for project/program completion
· Create schedules, identify and communicate risks to stakeholders, define risk mitigation strategies, and facilitate appropriate software engineering solutions.
· Analyse site/software metrics (e.g. site usage and performance metrics) to discover patterns and problems.
· Manage cross-functional teams and/or third party-vendors for implementation of project/program requirements.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.