5 GCSE, NVQ3, ONC/D, HNC, C&G 2330, 17th Ed. Apprentice Trained
• Experience in fast paced automated warehousing environments
• Multi skilled in both electrical and mechanical disciplines
• Able to fault find on electrical/pneumatic systems and motor controllers/inverters
• Read and understand mechanical and electrical drawings
• Experience of planned preventative maintenance
• Good communications skills at all levels both written and verbal.
• Experience of working to very high standards of health & safety
• Passionate about learning, developing and improving
• Excellent customer facing skills / customer focus.
• Able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
• Willingness to train and learn new skills.
• Ability to work independently
• Ability for Troubleshooting under high pressure is essential
• Ability to communicate effectively, (written and verbally) with peers, management, contractors and vendors
• A completed Bachelor’s, High school diploma, Technician, Master or equivalent degree in a technical discipline (Industrial, Electrical, Mechanical, Automation).
• PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic (read use for troubleshooting), components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules, and devices) and communications modules (Ethernet)
• Mentor technicians and Apprentices by motivating, providing guidance and directions to help them achieve their goals.
• Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization
• Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
• Ability to work all days and shifts in a 24/7 environment
• Proven Language skills in English
• Experience and proficiency in the following areas:
o Automated conveyors systems and controls
o Electrical and electronic principles
o Blueprint and electrical schematic reading
o Knowledge of CMMS(computerized maintenance management system) programs and implementation
o Preventative maintenance procedures
o Industrial electrical, controls, electronics
o PLC programs - Siemens S7 and/or Allen Bradley
o Industrial PC literacy
• Knowledge of N.E.C.
• Understanding of OEE and equipment performance metrics
• Knowledge of Statutory Compliance requirements
• Proven Leadership experience/aptitude,
• Proven ability to mentor and develop training plans for other service technicians
• Ability to deal with ambiguity
• Proven Experience of contractor management
Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize many different projects and workload