We are the team that manages rapidly growing third party content catalog for Amazon across devices. If you are excited by technology and working in a fast paced challenging environment drives you, we would love to have you as part of the Certification team. The team drives the entire ingestion and certification process for 3P content like apps, which involves the entire life cycle from the time a developer submits any content to the time it is put up on the store, and ensuring the high quality experience for Amazon customers even after that.
The team is looking for a Content Test Specialist. Content Test Specialist work on testing cutting edge applications and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools. Content Test Specialist at Amazon are excellent individual contributors capable of taking up tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help. You would be responsible for understanding the product in detail, and updating the test case tool with test execution results. You will manage the flow and processing of new submissions and re-submissions to include record creation, record management, download, install, test and validation of the digital content to ensure it meets Amazon’s high quality bar. Above all, you will play a vital role in helping us meet our content selection expansion goals while protecting our high-quality customer experience.
If you are curious, talented, and detail-oriented person who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about the new cutting edge technology offered to customers, then this is the right team for you. Role Requirements
- Perform test instruction execution and report deviations accurately
- Should be able to review and own updates to the test plan on an ongoing basis
- Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
- Should be able to mentor associates as needed
- Should be able to deal with ambiguity
- Excellent communication, strong organizational skills and very detailed-oriented
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Comfortable working with speech from various dialects and accents