We are the team that manages rapidly growing third party content catalog for Amazon across devices. If you are excited by technology and working in a fast paced challenging environment drives you, we would love to have you as part of the Certification team. The team drives the entire ingestion and certification process for 3P content like apps, which involves the entire life cycle from the time a developer submits any content to the time it is put up on the store, and ensuring the high quality experience for Amazon customers even after that.
The team is looking for a Senior Content Operations Manager for French Language Skills who will help improve our processes for certifying, publishing, and maintaining 3P content catalog used by our customers. In this role, you will help define the policies, organizational structure, processes, and systems required to manage our store. You will play a key role in increasing content selection. You will recruit and lead the team required to implement and run skill certification processes. Above all, you will ensure we deliver Amazon’s high quality customer experience and provide an efficient and transparent experience for our developers.
If you are curious, talented, and detail-oriented person who is passionate about quality and is enthusiastic about the new cutting edge technology offered to customers, then this is the right team for you. Role Requirements
- Define the policies for processing, publishing, and maintaining 3P content consumed by our customers
- Recruit and manage the team responsible for implementing the 3P content review guidelines and processes
- Create and optimize processes for adding new 3P content quickly, while ensuring the content meets Amazon’s high quality bar and follows Amazon’s policies
- Manage the publishing cycle to minimize turnaround time to developers and constantly improve ingestion processes
- Build processes and partner with technology teams to effectively screen and manage 3P content submissions from developers
- Specify requirements for the technological systems and tools required to support the content operations business roadmap and goals
- Manage the content operations team to meet our selection expansion, quality, and service level goals
- Partner with other stakeholders (business teams, tech teams) as necessary to implement the strategy and manage exception processes
- Above all, protect and enhance experience of our customers