Interested in Amazon Echo? Come work on it. We’re building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon's Alexa voice service and other Amazon products and services. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history; come join us!
This position is for a professional who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and has a strong background in training. In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating and managing all site training across different workflows. You will work closely with the Regional Training Managers, Operations Managers and Subject Matter Experts to maintain consistency. The requirements will be driven by a wide range of stakeholders and internal customers. Responsibilities
· Partner with Operations and Team Managers, subject matter experts (SMEs), and other key stakeholders to identify target audience training needs and deliver learning modules against required training timelines.
· Manage a team of site trainers and coordinate, plan, deliver and facilitate workflow training modules such as new hire, continuing education, launch training for new services, and other ADS-specific training as needed.
· Support the design training materials for use in classroom or virtual instructor led training, webinars, and blended instructor-led learning and online self-directed modules or materials.
· Identify site-specific knowledge gaps through observations, focus groups, quality checks, and data analyses and propose specific training topics based on findings.
· Monitor, track and report on training completion and success metrics.
· Assist with development and validation of training materials, learner engagement strategies and evaluation plans.
· With assistance from Quality team, coordinate and execute quality audits and initiate follow-up requisite learning programs to address continuous improvement needs
· Site Training Administration, including administering testing and certification, managing scheduling and reporting on work outcomes and impact
· Contribute to continuous improvement cycle of training and accuracy processes
· Serve as an instruction/training subject matter expert (SME) to advise trainers on training organization and presentation
· Maintain training metrics for the site