· The right person will be highly technical, analytical and will have strong focus on operational excellence.
· Strong business, operations and technical vision. Have been successful working across organizational boundaries, bringing together people with diverse perspectives and experience to find solutions
· Experience managing IT environments on behalf of customers.
· ITIL V3 qualification.
· The Amazon Web Services business requires innovative thinking balanced with a strong customer and quality focus. This leader will have a track record of achieving that balance.
· Flexible work schedules (weekends and/or evenings when required).
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated technical leadership. “Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice
) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.”