- Experience of running an end-to-end data-focused team, working directly with software developers and machine learning experts to design, plan, develop, and iterate quickly.
- Experience building data warehousing and data analytics teams from scratch, using open source and cloud technologies to build data platform capabilities, rather than using off-the-shelf vendor solutions.
- Results oriented with a strong customer and business focus.
- The ability to take raw product requirements and bring them to life.
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed, but also a cooperative team player.
- Ability to communicate and discuss topics with technical, design and business audiences.
- Ability to deal well with ambiguous and undefined problems.
- Strong sense of ownership and a passion for leading a team to deliver a world-class user experience.
We offer a strong benefits package including healthcare. This is your opportunity to develop a rewarding career, work in a unique environment, and be part of a passionate and international team to work hard, have fun and make history!
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and a successful background screening check. This check will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy and procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.