Are you a movie/ TV buff? Are you convinced that digital is the future of content consumption? Join the Prime Video digital store in shaping the future of video entertainment!
As a Senior Content Acquisition manager within Prime Video’s digital store team, your love for movie and TV shows helps drive your mission to identify the best possible content to attract, engage and retain our customers. You know that you will have to apply your deep data analytical skills to assess the efficacy of past decisions and to inform future licensing decisions, feeding into the larger vision we create as a team. You will apply yourself with a “hands on” mentality to analyze content and manage your contracts in all steps of the process from the initial conversation to launch.
You will own responsibility for expanding on our content provider network in several new territories, building on our relationships with major EMEA studios and content providers.
Key areas of responsibility will be:
- Launch new, cutting edge local content opportunities and relationships
- Negotiate licensing agreements with content providers to secure high demand content for our customers.
- Work closely with Video team leaders to develop new services and product offerings.
- Analyze data to drive improvements in our acquisitions strategy.
- Develop and document acquisition plans, metrics and goals for senior management.