Amazon Pay is changing the way merchants engage customers. We make it simple for hundreds of millions of customers around the globe to check-in and checkout using information already stored in their Amazon account.
The Amazon Pay onboarding team in Europe is looking for a Team Manager Technical Onboarding
who will lead a team of highly specialized Solution Architects to help international high-potential merchants and e-commerce solution providers integrate onto the Amazon Pay platform. This position is based in our Luxembourg headquarter.
- Be the central point of contact for the on-boarding of Amazon Payments merchants in the UK, France, Italy and Spain.
- Hire, manage and motivate a multi-language, pan-European team of Solution Architects for Client Integration to meet and exceed targets.
- Utilize metrics to deep-dive into issues and uncover business-driving trends and patterns.
- Setup processes and guidelines to ensure that completeness and quality standards are maintained.
- Identify areas of potential customer dissatisfaction with policy/process on Amazon Payments integration materials and work with relevant team(s) to improve the merchant experience.
- Maintain communication with management regarding project status, metrics, and risks.
- Work with management to identify, document, quantify and prioritize new strategic opportunities and product features to support the growth of the External Payments business.
- Help with the planning and forecasting of group’s resources and targets.
- Identify platform improvement opportunities and initiate process changes to enhance team performance, merchant experience and simplify the on boarding process of merchants.
- Support and facilitate the roll out of new programs and product features.
- Develop the talent and leadership skills of the people in the team.