The Product Compliance teams ensure that Amazon transactions satisfy legal and safety requirements. We coordinate the aspects of product transactions that are regulated (distribution, shipping, sale, and import/export).
We are looking for talented Global Trade Compliance Classification Specialist to support our rapidly growing and evolving businesses. You will support the business by classifying all products according to the country specific customs regulations and trade requirements. You will work with Amazon Operations, Legal, and a variety of global internal businesses and outside vendors to drive import/export compliance across the supply chain.
Your job responsibilities as a Senior Compliance Associate may include:
- Work on creating a hierarchy and writing rules to auto classify Amazon Catalog with trade compliance regulations
- Provide accurate trade classifications for products to internal business units and outside service providers to ensure compliance with Customs regulations and other trade requirements
- Provide global classification/ruling guidance to programs that will result in duty savings and ultimately benefit the programs
- Work with Amazon’s Global Trade Compliance team to execute strategy, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies
- Leverage data analysis to continuously improve Trade Compliance at Amazon
-Identifying improvement opportunities.
-Training and mentoring other team members;
-Analyzing quality and process issues and recommending corrective actions;
-Flagging any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager;
-Taking part in client calls, leading and documenting the discussion.