Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world.
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services across the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we’d like to speak with you!
Here's your chance to join our Field Enablement team working in the highly visible role of Training Coordinator, AWS Sales Enablement
. In this role, you will orchestrate the day to day operations of our EMEA wide enablement team, with particular focus on support of our instructor led trainings and virtual instructor led training programs.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to take initiative to complete complex tasks and projects quickly and autonomously, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture. Responsibilities:
· Schedule training classes in locations across EMEA. This includes arranging venues, room logistics, catering, surveys for both instructor led and virtually led training
· Onsite point of contact and facilitation of instructor led training
· Manage speaker logistics and invites
· Manage catering and expense budget for instructor led training programs
· Liaise with internal employees for class registration issues
· Manage inbound communications including customer concerns and compliments.
· Create and provide reporting as required (e.g. forecasts, metrics of training delivered)
· Assist as required with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions related to onsite training vendors and billing
· Work with program managers and curriculum development on obtaining course descriptions and updating them to the learning management system, internal website and course catalogue file