*The job is to be based in Dublin or any other EMEA AWS location*
At Amazon we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented people to help us build our Public Sector team and make history!
The Public Sector Global Lead Development Team is expanding! We are adding an exciting new role that will have tremendous impact on market development in the EMEA region.
The Lead Development Program Manager (PM) will develop and manage strategic programs and initiatives in support of the EMEA Public Sector Lead Development team. Key focus areas include the implementation and management of prospecting programs conducted by the Lead Development Representatives (LDR).
This position will be responsible for supporting the Global Lead Development management team in the design of WWPS opportunity growth strategies and associated campaign execution by each LDR.
The successful candidate will work in close collaboration with global peers, marketing, sales and sales enablement to create comprehensive and successful programs. Responsibilities will include:
- Develop LDR “first call” training documents to scale across EMEA Public Sector in necessary languages.
- Develop and maintain cadence of EMEA campaign program reporting to gauge and communicate effectiveness to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Build technology/vertical based outbound call campaigns which will tie in with LDR quarterly objective targets (number and dollar value of opportunities).
- Build and maintain campaign effectiveness tracker by country and corresponding LDR.
- Adopt, transfer, and build best practices for the success of the Lead Development program.
- Help the EMEA Lead Development Manager build effective inbound lead queue strategies, working in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Manager of the geographic region.
- Work with cross functional teams in developing a programmatic approach to campaigns for the Lead Development team (i.e. Sales, Marketing, Capture BD, etc.)
- Support the global leader and the EMEA leader in programmatic operational cadence for the LDR team.