The Amazon Reliability Maintenance and Engineering team keeps all our equipment in excellent working order, from printers to fully automated sortation systems.
You will be looking after the automated systems within our buildings and the systems that interact with them from outside the Fulfillment Centre, helping with fault finding, leading process improvements, project delivery across multiple platforms and will be involved in the installation and commissioning of new equipment. You will be a key part of a highly skilled team and thrive in delivering high-quality results and always be on the lookout for improvements. Responsibilities:
- Ability to take the lead and be the subject matter expert within an Engineering Team
- Ability to develop code on different platforms
- Experience solving complex issues across Controls, Fieldbus and IT Platforms
- Knowledge of Process Flow
- Proven ability to analyse metrics and leverage them for process optimisation.
- Working knowledge of Warehouse Control Systems and Telegrams.
- Strong ability to communicate complex problems across business teams.
- Run and lead FC and Regional Controls Projects
- Experience in advising and steering Vendor projects
- Experience leading or being a signatory in a Change Management Process
- Being a point of technical reference and escalation for FC Controls Engineers, Engineering Teams, Operational Teams and other Business Stakeholders, within an FC, Hub of FC’s or Region.
- Sound knowledge of Machine Safety Regulations and Safe Working Practices.
- Driving and Developing Standards and Processes as part of a Regional initiative.
- Experience working in National or International groups of Engineers.
- Strong desire to develop themselves and other CSS within an FC, Hub of FC’s or Regional Group
- Identify Skill and Knowledge Gaps within Controls Teams
- Deliver technical and non-technical system training to different business groups
- Experience supporting or developing IT systems like IP Networks, Linux, SQL Databases and Cloud Technology