Senior Technical Product Manager, Shopper Marketing
Amazon Media Group
Compensation: Competitive salary, Amazon restricted stock units and benefits package
Opening Date: 14th November 2017
Closing Date: 12th December 2017
At Amazon Media Group (AMG), we create and deliver advertising solutions across Amazon’s rapidly developing range of products and services. Our ideas are executed across desktop, mobile, Kindle Fire devices and our programmatic network – always with the aim of informing and enriching our customer’s experience. AMG also has unique access to Amazon’s audience data and insight to shape our solutions and understand their effect on our advertiser’s business.
AMG's Shopper & Marketing Insights team develops measurement and analytics products; drives platform development and provides consultative research services to advertisers to maximize their success on our platforms. We partner with some of the largest global brands and help them raise the impact of their digital marketing activities on and off Amazon. Through the engagements and data-driven consultancy to Amazon's strategic advertising partners we are constantly identifying opportunities for advancing AMG's reporting and insight capabilities. We are now looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager who can not only help us prototype these new capabilities but also scale them and drive user adoption and business impact.
A successful candidate will be customer obsessed, highly analytical and adept at synthesizing a variety of technologies and capabilities into high quality, simple products and applications that our customers and business stakeholders love. Responsibilities
·Engage internal and external stakeholders and other product managers to identify and prototype opportunities and generate product ideas.
· Develop detailed business requirements for product specifications and service architecture.
· Build project proposal, prioritizing on behalf of the customer; define feature sets and measures of success; drive development of prototypes.
· Support analytics-related prototyping efforts with respect to the technical implementation.
· Learn from customer feedback, behavioural measurements, and other data sources to craft better experiences and ensure we are building the right features over time.
· Partner with engineering team for development of scaled version of prototype solutions or integration of the same into existing systems.
· Work closely with engineering teams, design, and program management in an agile environment to deliver scaled products to market.
· Advance personal expertise on analytics-related programming/ scripting languages, advanced Data Warehousing concepts, Machine Learning and Data Science; mentor team members with respect to the same.