The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that their orders are delivered as quickly, accurately, and in the most cost effective way as possible. This role is based our of our Luxembourg corporate office and is for an experienced, passionate, dynamic, analytical, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Program Manager. The person has a strong delivery record and leadership experience to own and execute strategic, cross-functional projects. As a Program Manager you will help Amazon Logistics manage, improve, and optimize the way parcels are shipped from our fulfillment centers and delivered to our customers. This role will oversees the coordination and administration of all aspects of an on-going program including volume planning, software designing and driving process improvements across various stakeholders from fulfillment centers, Amazon Middle Mile services, and delivery station operational teams. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, and enjoying working with large scale of data.
Key responsibilities but not limited to would be
- Drive volume planning accuracy for weekly / daily station scheduling for EU orgs.
- Manage key forecasting KPIs to understand drivers of variances and working on systematic solutions with product management teams or on process improvement.
- Work with business teams across the company to define requirements and high level process/system solutions to scale the business.
- Lead and work with local business intelligence teams to build execution toolset to drive functional efficiency.
- Lead cross-functional business and development teams to drive improvement programs.
This position involves regular communication with project sponsors on status, risks and change control. Stakeholder management, cross-team coordination, data analysis/mining skills are essential.