At Amazon we believe that Every Day is still Day One!
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is looking to hire a talented and committed Senior Commissioning Program Manager
for its growing Engineering team
to play a critical role in managing Amazon's fast growth and technology innovation needs.
A day to take a first step. A day to look forward to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. Amazon is seeking an experienced and detail oriented
Senior Commissioning Program Manager to support the commissioning and project execution processes for the continued expansion of its EU fulfillment network. Successful candidates will have a strong level of ownership and be highly motivated individuals. This individual will support other teams to deliver fulfillment network capacity on time. The
Senior Commissioning Program Manager will develop and help simplify processes, will have a high work capacity while being detail oriented and agile to support the impact of business changes. This individual needs to be comfortable interfacing with and influencing various functional teams and individuals at all levels of the organization to be successful.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Work with internal Amazon teams to deliver network capacity on time through planning commissioning activities:
- Help create, submit and track the relevant commissioning documentation to enable all projects to be delivered on time to an appropriate level of readiness and quality.
- Track the status of all commissioning resources.
- Develop, maintain and audit commissioning checklists for standard process equipment.
- Monitor critical path items and advise senior management on potential risks and delays.
- Schedule and moderate multiple weekly standing meetings with internal teams to obtain or share information and track deliverables.
- Evaluate and simplify current working procedures and improve organizational team structure.
- Deep dive on technical details and lead problem resolution on an as needs basis.
- Coordinate information between various teams in the organization.
- Understand operational processes.