Site Finance Manager (m/f)
As we continue to open up more managerial opportunities, we’re seeking a savvy, motivated Site Finance Manager to join our world-class Fulfilment & Operations network. You’ll function as the
trusted finance manager, business partner and advisor, helping fellow Amazonians to really understand their financial decisions.
We’re working to become the most customer-centric company on Earth: come and teach us a few things about finance, and we’ll teach you few things in return. About this key role:
In this role you’ll do far more than manage spreadsheets. Our ideal finance manager doesn’t just manage our books and make our ends meet; they help drive the company forward.
So while one aspect of this role is about understanding
our numbers and budgets, equal aspects of the position require the big vision and drive of an ambitious Finance Manager. You’ll make huge impact, not just on the bottom line performance of your Fulfilment Centre, but on the overall customer experience.
You’ll employ every facet of finance data mining to ensure your partners, colleagues and leaders have the most up to date, reliable information at hand, helping them make the best possible financial decisions they can. You’ll be responsible for:
- Managing others, developing exceptional talent, and encouraging your team to challenge assumptions,
- Promoting and pushing recruiting efforts forward across the network, to continually hire and develop the best professionals,
- Managing and participating in finance and accounting activities across several locations,
- Implementing policies and programmes that guide Operations towards maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability,
- Creating a “learn by doing” environment, by engaging with the on-the-floor associates and managers,
- Partner with your team, by managing all weekly and monthly financial activities, including forecasting, planning and reporting,
- Working with data source providers and technology teams, ensuring that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely.