Business Development Manager, Digital Advertising
Amazon Media Group (AMG)
It’s a really exciting time here at Amazon Media Group as we rapidly expand our team. We’ve already recruited a great team of Business Development Managers and now we’re on the hunt for another superstar to join our group.
We’re looking for someone to lead on the growth of a retail vertical so our ideal candidate will have strong business development experience within a digital environment and exemplary relationship management skills. As a Business Development Manager within Amazon Media Group you will take full ownership of a digital advertising vertical, working with both existing and prospect clients and be responsible for their long term growth. Through a consultative approach, you’ll offer advertising solutions across desktop, mobile, Kindle devices and our programmatic network.
A unique aspect of this role will be the opportunity to partner with our core retail teams. Working closely with them and actively pitching proposals to advertisers does mean that you will be travelling regularly to meet with both the internal retail teams and external clients in London.
· Own and grow a retail vertical of digital advertising accounts
· Develop an understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings
· Understand Amazon's display advertising opportunities and tools to build relevant advertising solutions for our advertisers.
· Prospect and create new relationships with large advertising agencies and companies through a consultative approach.
· Utilize Sales CRM tools to track account information and sales progress as well as forecast and prioritize business goals achievements
· Deliver the highest level of customer service to our clients
Our ideal candidate will have a good breadth of sales experience, preferably within the digital space. A consultative selling style is desired, coupled with the structure and organizational skills needed to build trust in a new business environment.