Amazon's Digital Video
service launched in UK/Germany in 2014 and expanded to the the rest of Europe in December 2016. The service has become a destination for customers to watch Movies and TV including Amazon Original and Exclusive titles like the The Grand Tour, Man in the High Castle, American Gods. The service offers customers the choice to subscribe to the Prime Video and other third party streaming services, and also to rent or buy individual titles. The service is fast growing and a significant part of the wider Amazon Prime program.
Amazon Prime Video seeks a Finance Analyst who will both own the financial planning and reporting processes in Europe as well as provide analytical insight and modelling support to the Prime Video business. The Financial Analyst will be the key contact for Monthly/Quarterly Financial/Business Reviews. They will build and consolidate forecasts for each European country and report performance against plan to the Finance Director and business partners. They will also be expected to lead on ad hoc analysis and deep dives into metrics and financial performance concerning Prime Video. Based at the Amazon Digital Video office in Central London, the successful candidate will work within a close knit team of finance and analytics professionals focused on Prime Video Europe and more widely across Amazon Digital Video teams worldwide.
- Ownership of the monthly and annual financial planning process
- Consolidating the results and forecasts of the key sub-teams within Amazon Digital Video
- Facilitating financial review meetings with business leaders
- Coordination and communication across Amazon's finance leadership based in Europe and the US
- Applying general business and financial analysis to support strategic initiatives
- Establish and maintain operating and business metrics
- Ad hoc analysis into metrics and financial performance