Our members love entertainment. Amazon’s Prime Video service launched in 2014 and has quickly become a strategic priority for the organization, reflected in the service’s recent expansion into over 200 countries and territories around the world. Amazon invests on acquiring, producing and programming TV shows & movies – from brand new, including must-see exclusive series like The Grand Tour, Neil Gaiman’s American Gods, to The Man in the High Castle, Transparent, Mr Robot and more.
Are you passionate about leveraging data to deliver actionable insight that impacts the daily business decisions at Amazon? Does the prospect of dealing with massive volumes of data excite you? Do you like getting "scrappy" with data to answer challenging product and customer behaviour questions?
As part of the Commercial Data Team you will be responsible for supporting the merchandising team with a wide variety of customer and content insights including streaming, conversion and retention analyses. Working closely with internal clients the successful candidate will have excellent data manipulation skills in SQL, experience of advanced modelling techniques as well as good communication and stakeholder management skills. Key Responsibilities:
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- Ability to translate business problems into analytical tasks and communicate results back to a business audience
- Excellent data manipulation skills. SQL required.
- Experience of advanced modelling techniques (e.g. regression, segmentation)
- Strong statistical skills