· A degree in Computer Science or a related field, relevant certifications, or 4+ years relevant work experience.
· Experience managing infrastructure running on Amazon Web Services.
· Experience working with Physical Access Control Systems (e.g., Lenel, Honeywell, AMAG, etc.).
· Experience supporting Linux based infrastructures
· Proven ability to program to solve problems and automate repetitive tasks in a common scripting or programming language such as Perl or PowerShell.
· Ability to create and modify web applications with Java, Ruby, or Python.