Amazon Web Services are continuing to pioneer in the Public Sector and are now hiring an Enablement manager to take ownership of the tools, training, processes, & other enablement programs that will help us effectively support the AWS WWPS sales team across EMEA.
The EMEA Enablement Manager will lead the EMEA enablement team (working closely with the Global Enablement team) to ensure the account teams across EMEA are well-equipped with the content, training, and knowledge of available resources to effectively focus on our customers’ needs.
The successful candidate will synthesize field requirements and corporate resources into a comprehensive enablement strategy with an emphasis on creating and delivering training programs. This individual will work closely with Sales Leadership and other cross-functional and global stakeholders (operations, technical teams, corporate training, etc) to understand pain points and knowledge gaps, and develop the necessary tools and programs targeted to those who need them. The Enablement Manager will execute these plans with support from the EMEA enablement team to include a training coordinator and other program managers. This may include building new training programs, scaling existing programs, developing and tracking internal compliance metrics, and ownership of other enablement resources. The Enablement team will establish information sharing channels, raise awareness through internal communications, and other activities which ultimately allow the EMEA sales team to more efficiently retrieve internal information and resources, and be more successful with their customers.
This individual must have proven training facilitation skills, program management experience, and strong written and verbal communication skills. People management experience and/or public sector experience is highly preferred.Responsibilities
- Facilitate the monthly delivery of existing Public Sector onboarding programs to EMEA new hires across multiple roles (sales, technical, manager, partner manager, and support) and ensure 100% of new hires are completing their assigned 90-day plan
- Facilitate the delivery of sales and technical training/continuous education to local EMEA teams on a periodic basis; in some cases facilitate existing content created by the global team and in other cases contribute to the design and development of new content
- Continuously conduct needs assessments (in close coordination with stakeholders from leadership, marketing, technical, product, and business development teams) and develop training programs accordingly; share learnings with enablement team to inform related non-training efforts
- For each enablement initiative, manage delivery of local enablement PMs through project management tools/planning and a communications strategy
- Assist in the development and scaling of the Global Enablement Plan and schedule for sales enablement activities throughout the year, working closely with US Sales Enablement manager, local colleagues, and colleagues in other regions
- Conduct continuous feedback tracking and socialization efforts, providing timely and targeted content for sales enablement and continuous learning for field sales teams.
- Design and implement metrics to measure enablement programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility. Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments.
- Support ad hoc sales enablement special projects as needed