Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Want to work in one of the fastest growing and most innovative businesses at Amazon? Interested in working in a high impact role? Come and join our DE Alexa team
and help define the course of voice technology in the home. Amazon recently announced that third party hardware makers can integrate the Alexa Voice Service (AVS), the brain behind Amazon Echo, into their products. AVS is enabling many new connected devices and exciting consumer use cases in the home, and AVS marketing enables device partners to go to market quickly, effectively, and visibly.
Key responsibilities for the position include:
- Identify and prioritize leading third party partners for execution of co-marketing campaigns.
- Develop an understanding of the drivers of local purchase behavior (acquisition), customer activation (engagement) and habitual usage (retention) and translate those insights into go-to-market segment programs, campaigns and promotions.
- Collaborate with partners to jointly define, develop, execute and analyze high-impact go-to-market segment campaigns including timelines, channels, merchandising, promotion, customer value prop/messaging, campaign goals and measurement.
- Execute campaigns leveraging the full range of merchandising vehicles available, using data, analysis and best practices to optimize your decisions.
- Localize international programs as necessary.
- Manage co-marketing budget including forecasting and reporting on a monthly basis.
- Support local Business Development teams with content and marketing programs for partners.
- Work with global marketing teams to tailor programs to meet local requirements.
- Work closely with Business Development, PR, Product Management, UX, Brand, Amazon Legal, Category Leads, Retail teams and other Amazon stakeholders to ensure internal cross-functional alignment.
- Represent Amazon in meetings with key partners, as well as establish strong, collaborative relationships with partners through the go-to-market and customer activation lifecycle.
- Report weekly on our success metrics including performance of launch, acquisition, retention, and developer activity.
- This role will also assist with the development and execution plans to engage the local developer community.