The candidate will possess both technical and customer-facing skills that will allow them to be the technical “face” of Amazon within a solution providers’ ecosystem/environment as well as directly to end customers. He or she will be able to drive discussions with senior personnel within an agency, as well as the technical background that enables him or her to easily interact and give guidance to software developers, IT pros, and system architects in public sector markets. The ideal candidate will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
• The right person will be highly technical and analytical, possess significant experience of software development and/or IT and networking implementation as well security and compliance
- Prior experience working with AWS platform is required
• Advisory/consulting experience, including some experience with government and/or education customers.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations and virtual teams.
• Experience working within the software development or Internet industries is highly desired.
• Experience working with Partners is highly desired.
• Understanding of application, server, and network security and government certifications is highly desired.
• Business fluent English & Spanish language skills.
• Technical – Web services development/deployment experience, IT systems and network engineering experience, security and compliance experience, etc.