Would you like a career that gives you opportunities to help customers architect their SAP workloads onto AWS? Do you like to work on a variety of global projects, leading customer and partner teams to achieve AWS and SAP best practices?
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented and technical SAP architect to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This architect will join a Global SWAT team focused on AWS’s most critical SAP customers, reporting directly to the SAP Industry Practice Manager Lead. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon’s world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for customers and partners, providing collective experience from across the AWS customer base and are obsessed about strong success for the Customer. Our team collaborates across the entire AWS organization to bring access to product and service teams, to get the right solution delivered and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
AWS is enabling use cases that have never been done before. AWS is looking for a candidate who is passionate about creating SAP solution architectures that have never been done before, providing customers with unprecedented value.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about:
· Architecting SAP solutions for simplicity, massive scale, resiliency and maintainability.
· Working on the cutting edge of a wide range of innovative AWS use cases.
· Setting-up and configuring SAP based on best practices.
· Automating SAP deployment, configuration and operations.
· Creating scripts, tools and services.
· Coaching Customer and Partner teams to be self-sufficient.