This is a full time 12 month contract role.
Amazon is seeking a talented, self-directed Marketing Specialist to generate awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services’ (AWS) cloud computing platform. This job is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, fast growing business.
As a Marketing Specialist , you will be responsible for defining and driving regional marketing programs and events and will work with marketing managers in other areas of EMEA, as well as in the corporate office in the US, to deliver marketing programs and campaigns that drive awareness and generate leads in your market.
The right candidate is extremely data-driven and comfortable with planning and executing on various stages of marketing campaigns spanning both user acquisition and retention; has proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-pressure entrepreneurial environment, has a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; and an unbridled passion for technology.
· Create and successfully drive innovative and effective marketing programs, including events and tradeshows, webinars, online marketing campaigns, lead generation programs, promotions, etc.
· Plan, develop, and execute marketing campaigns and nurture programs to target technical decision makers and developers.
· Assist field marketers with scoping of design for the build of automated marketing programs and reporting using Salesforce.com, Marketo, and Sharepoint.
· Plan and execute a series of events targeting the full spectrum of customers, such as user groups, joint events with key partners, CXO events, startup events, and more.
· Work closely with sales, technical teams, PR, upper management, and field evangelists to deliver successful marketing programs in the assigned territory.
· Monitor and track program results using analytical and reporting capabilities to measure the performance of marketing campaigns.