Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of AWS business by engaging in Central Government Mid Market Named accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider?
As a Central Government Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology. Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS business in the Mid Market accounts in Central Government.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects. He/she should also be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan. Roles & Responsibilities
- Promote AWS services in the Central Government Vertical.
- Propose and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
- Facilitate customer adoption.
- Maintain a robust projects pipeline.
- Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption.
- Contribute to positive customer experience.