Job Title: Real Estate Transaction Manager
Salary: Competitive package
Closing date: 28 March 2018
Amazon Web Service (AWS) is a comprehensive, evolving, and growing business unit within Amazon.com which provides cloud services. Since early 2006, AWS has provided a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. If you are interested in a career working in a high growth, fast paced and Customer focused work environment then AWS may be the right fit for you.
Do you have the Real Estate and business background, negotiation skills, development experience, financial expertise, legal comprehension and technical understanding necessary to grow Amazon’s technology platform? The AWS Global Real Estate Team is looking for a talented Real Estate Transaction Manager. In this role, you will have the opportunity to shape and execute on strategies to expand our Data Center portfolio and related infrastructure. You will help develop where we go, negotiate the business contracts and deliver the infrastructure needed to provide best in market Data Center projects. The ideal candidate will possess a real estate, development, business, financial, strategic and technical background that enables them to drive an engagement and develop strategic alternatives from inception to conclusion. He/she should have a demonstrated ability to negotiate multimillion dollar contracts for real estate and infrastructure transactions. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, market, and technical challenges with the ability to build and convey compelling value strategy plans. Key Responsibilities include:
- Negotiate key contracts for real estate from beginning to end including strategy development, financial analysis, business term negotiation and support full legal negotiation.
- Serve as a key member of the Real Estate team in developing growth strategies for specific markets.
- Execute on the strategic plan while interacting with internal stakeholders (e.g. product teams, Networking, Data Center Engineering, construction, legal, tax, etc.).
- Understanding the technical requirements of our engineering teams and developing solutions that meet the design and business objectives.
- Involvement in the full construction process to deliver all aspects of a project to include building, data center specific power, and all other site utilities.
- Preparation and presentation of transaction summaries to the senior management team regarding progress, financial approvals and overall deal costs / benefits.
- Management of multiple complex contract negotiations simultaneously.